MSC Cruises and PortMiami have completed the new cruise Terminal F, which will serve as the homeport for the line’s new flagship, the MSC Seaside, as well as the MSC Divina. The MSC Seaside will arrive at the new terminal December 21.
The new Terminal F has an enhanced check-in experience for guests as they prepare to set sail, and it also expands PortMiami with a new building to accommodate the industry’s next generation of mega cruise ships. The new terminal includes:
- New two-story, 38,282 sq. ft. building addition
- Expanded waiting area with seating for up to 1,500 guests
- Efficient ticketing hall with 60 new ticket counter positions
- Improved, 1,100 sq. ft. VIP private waiting area to accommodate more guests sailing in the expanded MSC Yacht Club on board MSC Seaside
- Dedicated 3,000 sq. ft. special group lounge
- Smoother disembarkation process with a more flexible and efficient baggage claim area
- Facility advancements for embarkation including some of the smart ship technology available on MSC Seaside
In partnership with PortMiami, MSC Cruises has been actively involved in the entire process of designing the new cruise terminal….
Join to my Facebook groups